How to Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
Note: If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
To cancel notifications from TheBestDessertRecipes, find: https://thebestdessertrecipes.com:443
Hover over the three dots to display "More Actions"
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘RecipeLion.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'TheBestDessertRecipes.com’
You have now disabled notifications.
Browser push notifications is always opt-in in Firefox. A site cannot send you push messages without your permission. To stop a specific site from sending you push messages:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Here, You can specify which websites are allowed to send you notifications. Select the website you want to block or allow.
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘MrFood.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'TheBestDessertRecipes.com’
1. To disable notifications on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://www.thebestdessertrecipes.com
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'thebestdessertecipes.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from TheBestDessertRecipes.com.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Cosmic Brownies
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lavish Lemon Pie Bars
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops