Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt is a moist and delicious treat you can serve for breakfast until dessert. It is a perfect addition to your holiday feast as well. Pumpkin and chocolate with all the wonderful earthy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves go so nicely together. If you have never tried this combination you have to, it is delicious! Why hide that cake with an icing, see how lovely it pops out of the pan! I hope you enjoy this fall treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Incredible Carrot Cake Poke Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Cakes For Two
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Carrot Spice Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter