Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt is a moist and delicious treat you can serve for breakfast until dessert. It is a perfect addition to your holiday feast as well. Pumpkin and chocolate with all the wonderful earthy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves go so nicely together. If you have never tried this combination you have to, it is delicious! Why hide that cake with an icing, see how lovely it pops out of the pan! I hope you enjoy this fall treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Victoria Sponge Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dump Cake
- Silver Palate Chocolate Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake