Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt is a moist and delicious treat you can serve for breakfast until dessert. It is a perfect addition to your holiday feast as well. Pumpkin and chocolate with all the wonderful earthy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves go so nicely together. If you have never tried this combination you have to, it is delicious! Why hide that cake with an icing, see how lovely it pops out of the pan! I hope you enjoy this fall treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Irish Creme Cake with Chocolate Mint Oreo Bark
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake