This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red White And Blue Marble Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This patriotic marble cake It keeps it nice and simple with a white cake mix tinted with a few drops of red and blue gel food coloring. Swirl them together in a pan, bake, then top with berries and airy Cool Whip frosting. Swirled patriotic cake batter topped with fresh berries and whipped cream, this red white and blue marble cake is super simple to make with a boxed cake mix and a tub of Cool Whip! "
Cooking Vessel Size13x9 Baking Dish
- 15.25 ounce White Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Red, White and Blue Food Coloring
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 cups Mixed Fresh Berries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with nonstick baking spray and set aside.
Beat together cake mix, egg whites, oil, and water until fully combined.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/red-white-and-blue-marble-cake/ for full printable recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips