Butterbeer Fudge Topped Blondies
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Long time ago (I won't bore you with the exact number of years, lest you calculate just how terrifyingly close to 40 I am already), my boyfriend (now husband) lived in Florida while I was attending grad school in New Jersey. Every few months I would make the exceedingly boring eighteen hour (each way!) drive to see him for a long weekend. My classmate, and good friend, Omar had friends in Florida as well, so I always tried to entice him to make the trip with me. The very first time we went, I promised we could buy and listen to any book on tape (yes, tape - stop counting on your fingers), my treat. So before embarking on our epic journey, Omar and I hit Barnes & Noble where he made a beeline for the first Harry Potter book."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dark Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Magically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- The Ultimate Baked Brownie
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Fudgy Black and White Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
- 9 Dessert Recipes with Irish Cream
- Nutella Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- Cranberry Vanilla Dream Cake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- Oreo Cake Mix Donut Recipe