How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss a TheBestDessertRecipes newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future TheBestDessertRecipes emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Cosmic Brownies
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lavish Lemon Pie Bars
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops