How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss a TheBestDessertRecipes newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future TheBestDessertRecipes emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Easy Puff Pastry Apple Tarts
- Grandma's Fresh Peach Pie
- Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie