How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss a TheBestDessertRecipes newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future TheBestDessertRecipes emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Grandma's Best Peach Cobbler
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks