This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Really Simple Christmas Tree Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few weeks ago I was creeping through Pinterest looking for holiday recipes and kept seeing Christmas tree cupcakes made with ice cream cones. They're totally cute (totally!), but all I could think was: 1. what a pain to make! and 2. does anyone actually eat the cone? Isn't that terribly wasteful? So, I set out to create my own simple (ice cream cone free) Christmas tree cupcake toppers and could not be more pleased with the results!"
Read NextHow to Make a Spider-Man Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Gluten Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Buttermilk Pie
- Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes (grain Free, Nut Free)