Almost No Bake Turtle Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An Oreo cookie crust, a layer of pecans and caramel, a cheesecake layer and chocolate ganache make up this Almost No Bake Turtle Cheesecake! The crust bakes for ten minutes, and the rest sets in the fridge. This easy cheesecake recipe makes the most of the caramel, chocolate, and nuts combo from the classic Turtle sundae. This dessert is rich and creamy and is a great treat to bring to family dinners or parties. It is simple to make, but it looks lovely."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Guilty Pleasure Oreo Cheesecake
- Jack O' Lantern No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Apple Crisp Cheesecakes
- Matcha Black Sesame Cheesecake
- OMG Creamy Peanut Butter Bars
- Mini Vanilla Bean Turtle Cheesecakes
- Magical Unicorn Cheesecake
- PB Crave Cheesecake
- Cool Whip Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Snickers Layered Cheesecake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Amazing Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Apple Crumble Pie Recipe Ever!
- Delicious Air Fryer Churros
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan