Decadent Turtle Brownie Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Between brownies and cheesecake, it's hard to choose which one is better. Why not combine them? Add in the flavor of caramel turtles and who could have the willpower to say no to a turtle brownie cheesecake? You've no doubt seen it if you've been to the Cheesecake Factory and now you can make your very own version of all that ooey-gooey goodness right in your own kitchen! You will want to make this one over and over! "
NotesTthe brownie and cheesecake refrigerate overnight, so plan ahead!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 C flour
- 6 tbsp Hershey baking cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Eggless Instant Chocolate Almond Cake
- Copycat Choco Taco
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies