Apple Cider Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer mornings make me want to cover my head and go back to sleep. Winter mornings are even worse! I just want to snooze and snuggle under the covers until noon. The only thing (besides a dog jumping on my chest) that gets me moving is knowing I have a yummy breakfast planned. These apple cider donuts are one of my favorites for Fall. They start out with a simple biscuit dough making them perfect for a lazy weekend or a chilly morning."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Easy Cronuts
- Lightning-Fast Pillsbury Biscuit Donuts
- Farmstand Buttermilk Doughnuts
- Baked Carrot Cake Doughnuts
- Vanilla Bean Ricotta Doughnuts
- Shortcut Boston Cream Doughnut Holes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Mini Apple Cider Doughnuts with Cheesecake Filling
- Semi-Homemade Canned Biscuit Donuts
- Maple Bacon Doughnuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe