Frosted Carrot Cake Cookies
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savor the taste of carrot cake with Carrot Cake Cookies! They are are so soft and moist with exquisite cream cheese icing. They are easy to make you, and you can serve these cookies for Easter and throughout the year!"
Preparation Time1 min
Chilling Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Colorful French Macarons
- 17 Easter Dessert Recipes
- 10 Easter Desserts: The Best Dessert Recipes for Easter
- One Bowl Blue Velvet Easter Bunny Bars
- Italian Easter Egg Bread
- Heavenly Carrot Cake Roll
- Meringue Kisses
- Peter Cottontail's Carrot Cake Bars
- Insanely Easy Easter Marshmallow Bark
- Bunny Bait Carrot Cake Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars