Frosted Carrot Cake Cookies
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savor the taste of carrot cake with Carrot Cake Cookies! They are are so soft and moist with exquisite cream cheese icing. They are easy to make you, and you can serve these cookies for Easter and throughout the year!"
Preparation Time1 min
Chilling Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Heavenly Carrot Cake Roll
- "Spring Fling" Fluff Fruit Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Meringues
- 10 Easter Desserts: The Best Dessert Recipes for Easter
- 17 Easter Dessert Recipes
- Bunny Bait Carrot Cake Fudge
- White Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
- Italian Easter Egg Bread
- One Bowl Blue Velvet Easter Bunny Bars
- Robin's Nest Easter Treats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars