Frosted Carrot Cake Cookies
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savor the taste of carrot cake with Carrot Cake Cookies! They are are so soft and moist with exquisite cream cheese icing. They are easy to make you, and you can serve these cookies for Easter and throughout the year!"
Preparation Time1 min
Chilling Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Easter Desserts: The Best Dessert Recipes for Easter
- One Bowl Blue Velvet Easter Bunny Bars
- Carrot Cake Roll
- 17 Easter Dessert Recipes
- Italian Easter Egg Bread
- "Spring Fling" Fluff Fruit Salad
- Peter Cottontail's Carrot Cake Bars
- Insanely Easy Easter Marshmallow Bark
- Frosted Carrot Cake Cookies
- Heavenly Carrot Cake Roll
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins