Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, juicy fresh summer peaches served with creamy cheese and a drizzle of passionfruit pulp make for a light, refreshing side dish for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dessert."
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, seed removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ripe passionfruit
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie