Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, juicy fresh summer peaches served with creamy cheese and a drizzle of passionfruit pulp make for a light, refreshing side dish for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dessert."
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, seed removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ripe passionfruit
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Fritter Loaf Cake
- No Bake Snickers Pie