Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, juicy fresh summer peaches served with creamy cheese and a drizzle of passionfruit pulp make for a light, refreshing side dish for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dessert."
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, seed removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ripe passionfruit
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait