Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, juicy fresh summer peaches served with creamy cheese and a drizzle of passionfruit pulp make for a light, refreshing side dish for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dessert."
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, seed removed and sliced
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ripe passionfruit
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Creamy Cranberry Orange Trifle
Cranberry Cherry Crisp Vegan
Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Heavenly Lemon Bars
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
Timeless Ambrosia Salad
Light and Luscious Fruit Dip
11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- NY Cake Silicone Bundt Cake Pan
- NY Cake
- New York Crumb Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Pie with Rum
- Skor No Bake Cheesecake with Caramel Drizzle
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Coconut Lemon Bars
- Copycat Milk Bar Birthday Cake
- Homemade Double Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Blackberry Pastries