This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frosty's Hat Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I always like to include a few “extras” on my holiday cookie trays. Individual buckeyes, chunks of fudge, or homemade mints add a cute pop of color. Plus they’re super poppable! nomnomnom However, nothing looks cuter on a holiday cookie tray than these Frosty’s Hats. They’re also super fun to make with the kiddos! You won’t believe how easy they are! Feel free to double or triple the recipes for a larger crowd. These are so good, your guests will want more than one."
Read NextHeavenly Cupcake Angels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Graduation Cap Cookies
- White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Frog Eye Salad (Acini de Pepe Salad)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Mickey Cupcakes
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Butterscotch Cake With Streusel Topping
- Madras Cocktail
- Cookie Monster Cake
- Bob Marley Drink
- Nanaimo Bars