Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"What do you get when you combine brownies, hot fudge topping, ice cream, sprinkles, and chili powder? Star-Spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie! Yes, this brownie-based dessert has chili powder in it, giving it just a bit of zip in your bite. And, here's a secret: if you don't like a bit of spicy heat, just leave it out! Whether you add the chili powder or not, Star-Spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie is a festive dessert for your 4th of July celebration."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr 30 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Oreo Santa Hats
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Peppermint Snickerdoodles The Perfect Christmas Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops