Bunny Chow Snack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Packed full of fluffy white marshmallow “bunny tails” and pastel “eggs,” this 10-minute Bunny Chow is a spring-themed twist on the classic “Puppy Chow” recipe. Plus, my version of Muddy Buddies can easily be made nut-free, so it’s a perfect classroom Easter Snack for Kids!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Creamy Watergate Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Balls
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Mandarin Orange Cookie Dessert Salad
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies