Chocolate Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"But one bite, and this No Bake Chocolate Almond Pie began climbing to the top of the list of favorite summer desserts. First of all, it’s no bake. Second of all, it’s delicious. Third of all, it uses 3 ingredients. Fourth of all, it’s delicious. So if you’re in the mood for a ridiculously easy summer dessert, then this pie might be calling your name! This pie is served either cold or frozen, so it wouldn’t be the best option to take to a potluck. But it would be an excellent option if you are entertaining friends on the back porch this summer! (I actually prefer to serve this pie frozen…if for no other reason, freezing the pie makes it easier to slice.) And this pie couldn’t be any easier to make if it tried. It seriously takes about 10 minutes total. (15 if you include washing the dishes afterwards.) So here’s to delicious desserts and hanging out with friends on warm summer nights! Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mocha Cream Pie
- Rich and Delicious Rocky Road Candy
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Easy Creamy Watergate Salad
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip
- Easy Nutella Brownies
- Walnut Stuffed Apples
- Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Brownie Stuffed Melting Magic Chocolate Ball
- Apple Pie Cookies
- New York Style Pecan Pie Cheesecake