Chocolate Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"But one bite, and this No Bake Chocolate Almond Pie began climbing to the top of the list of favorite summer desserts. First of all, it’s no bake. Second of all, it’s delicious. Third of all, it uses 3 ingredients. Fourth of all, it’s delicious. So if you’re in the mood for a ridiculously easy summer dessert, then this pie might be calling your name! This pie is served either cold or frozen, so it wouldn’t be the best option to take to a potluck. But it would be an excellent option if you are entertaining friends on the back porch this summer! (I actually prefer to serve this pie frozen…if for no other reason, freezing the pie makes it easier to slice.) And this pie couldn’t be any easier to make if it tried. It seriously takes about 10 minutes total. (15 if you include washing the dishes afterwards.) So here’s to delicious desserts and hanging out with friends on warm summer nights! Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Captain America's Sweet Shield Shortcakes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Homemade Dole Whip
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Summer Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour