Chocolate Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"But one bite, and this No Bake Chocolate Almond Pie began climbing to the top of the list of favorite summer desserts. First of all, it’s no bake. Second of all, it’s delicious. Third of all, it uses 3 ingredients. Fourth of all, it’s delicious. So if you’re in the mood for a ridiculously easy summer dessert, then this pie might be calling your name! This pie is served either cold or frozen, so it wouldn’t be the best option to take to a potluck. But it would be an excellent option if you are entertaining friends on the back porch this summer! (I actually prefer to serve this pie frozen…if for no other reason, freezing the pie makes it easier to slice.) And this pie couldn’t be any easier to make if it tried. It seriously takes about 10 minutes total. (15 if you include washing the dishes afterwards.) So here’s to delicious desserts and hanging out with friends on warm summer nights! Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Oreo Banana Split Dessert Lasagna
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Samoa Icebox Cake
- Rewind No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
- Perfect Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Peach Dole Whip Recipe
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes