Chocolate Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"But one bite, and this No Bake Chocolate Almond Pie began climbing to the top of the list of favorite summer desserts. First of all, it’s no bake. Second of all, it’s delicious. Third of all, it uses 3 ingredients. Fourth of all, it’s delicious. So if you’re in the mood for a ridiculously easy summer dessert, then this pie might be calling your name! This pie is served either cold or frozen, so it wouldn’t be the best option to take to a potluck. But it would be an excellent option if you are entertaining friends on the back porch this summer! (I actually prefer to serve this pie frozen…if for no other reason, freezing the pie makes it easier to slice.) And this pie couldn’t be any easier to make if it tried. It seriously takes about 10 minutes total. (15 if you include washing the dishes afterwards.) So here’s to delicious desserts and hanging out with friends on warm summer nights! Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert