Chocolate Glazed Special K Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect snack that whips up in minutes. Crunchy with a perfect chocolate glaze. These cereal bars are perfect for potluck, after school snack or in lunches."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 12 baking pan
- 5 cups Special K Cereal
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Over medium heat, mix together the marshmallows, butter and brown sugar and boil no longer than three minutes. (Any longer will make your bars too crunchy. I like to heat it just until the marshmallows dissolve). Place the cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Pour the boiled mixture over the cereal and stir until blended. Place in a buttered 9x13 baking dish and press down to even out.
For the frosting: Melt together at 30 second increments in the microwave until all the lumps are gone. With a fork, dip into the mixture and drizzle the frosting over the cereal bars as much as you'd like. Don't forget to lick the bowl :) Cut the bars into desired sizes. Then eat up!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Truffles
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes