Chocolatey Coconut Bites with Cranberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These melt-in-your-mouth nuggets are a quick, easy, and no-bake treat. They make a great kitchen project if you have a budding little chef who's looking to help out. For those with allergen concerns, these bite-sized snacks are free of dairy, nuts, eggs, soy, and gluten. A small warning, though: They're dangerously addictive."
Chilling Time30 min
Read NextFluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- No-Bake Tiramisu Eclair Cake
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Simple Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 3-Ingredient Holiday Mint Sandwiches
- No Bake White Chocolate-Covered Oreo Pops
- Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- Frozen Cranberry Cannoli Cups
- No-Bake Pumpkin Gingersnap Icebox Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board