Easy Berrylicious Ice Box Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of flavored ice cream, frozen berries and easy Cool Whip cheesecake come together to make a memorable and delicious no-bake dessert. Fabulous and easy, Berrylicious Ice Box Cheesecake can make any party special including holidays such as Memorial Day and the 4th of July."
NotesRequires 2 hours chilling time between each layer.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 2 cups frozen triple berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 cup reserved berry juice from frozen berries
- 1 pint each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- 3-ingredient Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Walnut Marzipan Squares
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies