Easy Berrylicious Ice Box Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of flavored ice cream, frozen berries and easy Cool Whip cheesecake come together to make a memorable and delicious no-bake dessert. Fabulous and easy, Berrylicious Ice Box Cheesecake can make any party special including holidays such as Memorial Day and the 4th of July."
NotesRequires 2 hours chilling time between each layer.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 2 cups frozen triple berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 cup reserved berry juice from frozen berries
- 1 pint each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Is there anything better than cake balls? Yes, there is, and it is no-bake cake balls. It exists, and it is delicious. With this… Continue reading: "No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs