This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a twist on a recipe that my mom made last summer. It’s also silly easy to make. Although, to be fair, I’m not sure I can really use the title ‘no-bake’ as I do bake the crust for a few minutes first. But you could always just use a store-bought crust, then it would definitely be no-bake. Either way, we’re going with it. The pie itself doesn’t get baked, so I’m calling this one a No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. It screams summer deliciousness and it screams incredibly easy to make! Enjoy!"
Read NextOld-Fashioned Sugar Plums
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Sugar Plums
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-bake Eclair Dessert
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- Scotcheroos Made Easy in the Microwave
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee