Frozen Cranberry Cannoli Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"8 ingredients to make these frozen goodies worthy of your Thanksgiving or Christmas table! Make room in your freezer because this is a great make ahead dessert. Grab some spoons and just pull it out when you are ready to serve."
Chilling Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk or cream
- 1/3 cup cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate covered cranberries
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Using a mixer, blend ricotta and cream cheese.
Add powdered sugar and milk.
Mix until blended.
Fold in chopped cranberries, whole chocolate covered cranberries and mini chocolate chips.
Spoon into a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
Place in freezer overnight.
Before serving, let sit out for 8-10 minutes.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- No-Bake Tiramisu Eclair Cake
- Chocolate Lasagna Meets Tiramisu
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Sweet Pineapple Cheese Ball Recipe
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Insanely Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Monkey Cupcake Recipe
- Sweet And Simple Pecan Thumbprint Cookies
- Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- Crazy-good Reese’s Pieces Fudge Recipe
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes For A Fun Caffeine Boost!