Frozen Cranberry Cannoli Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"8 ingredients to make these frozen goodies worthy of your Thanksgiving or Christmas table! Make room in your freezer because this is a great make ahead dessert. Grab some spoons and just pull it out when you are ready to serve."
Chilling Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk or cream
- 1/3 cup cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup chocolate covered cranberries
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Using a mixer, blend ricotta and cream cheese.
Add powdered sugar and milk.
Mix until blended.
Fold in chopped cranberries, whole chocolate covered cranberries and mini chocolate chips.
Spoon into a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
Place in freezer overnight.
Before serving, let sit out for 8-10 minutes.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Raspberry Lemon Curd Ice Box Cake
- Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze