This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grape salad is creamy, sweet, and a tad bit tart from the green grapes which pairs well against the sweetness of the sugared cream cheese coating. Grape salad is a staple dish around the holidays and during the warmer months at potlucks and picnics. It’s creamy like a Waldorf salad, sweet like a fruit salad, and a tad bit tart from the green grapes which pairs well against the sweetness of the sugared cream cheese coating. For a touch of additional texture, we’re adding toasted pecans and a sprinkle of brown sugar. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge bowl, hand mixer
- 2 pounds Green Seedless Grapes
- 2 pounds Red Seedless Grapes
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Toasted Pecans Chopped
Rinse and drain grapes. Gently remove from stems and pat dry. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, mix or beat with a hand mixer together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until completely smooth.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/grape-salad/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextOld-Fashioned Sugar Plums
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Old-Fashioned Sugar Plums
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-bake Eclair Dessert
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- Scotcheroos Made Easy in the Microwave