This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Light No Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy no bake frozen yogurt pie is perfect for the summer season! It takes only a handful of ingredients to put this pie together: graham cracker crumbs and oil for the graham cracker crust, light frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip), key lime juice, key lime zest, and regular or Greek yogurt. This simple no bake pie is also on the lighter side so you do not have to feel guilty about serving yourself up a slice or two! We make this recipe all of the time and love how fresh and tasty this pie is!"
Read NextBanana Split Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Banana Split Lasagna
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Mud Pie Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots