This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oreo Buckeyes: Creamy peanut butter and crunchy oreos coated in rich chocolate. Super easy and no bake! I like using semi sweet chips because the filling is already very sweet. However, milk chocolate or dark chocolate would also work just fine."
Read NextBanana Split Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- No-bake Eclair Dessert
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Perfect Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Christmas Puppy Chow
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites