Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is a no-bake dessert recipe that is super easy to whip up. It has a homemade Oreo crust with a whipped cherry filling that uses real cherries, chocolate chips, and cherry gelatin. This is a rich cherry chocolate dessert that you're going to make over and over again for every holiday and event. The Oreo crumbles and the chocolate chips in the filling add a sweet crunch when you bite into this no bake cheesecake recipe.
Chilling Time4 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 spring form pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Ultimate Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert Lasagna
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Truffles
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Easy No-Bake Lemon Icebox Cake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Rich and Delicious Rocky Road Candy
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Captain America's Sweet Shield Shortcakes