Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is a no-bake dessert recipe that is super easy to whip up. It has a homemade Oreo crust with a whipped cherry filling that uses real cherries, chocolate chips, and cherry gelatin. This is a rich cherry chocolate dessert that you're going to make over and over again for every holiday and event. The Oreo crumbles and the chocolate chips in the filling add a sweet crunch when you bite into this no bake cheesecake recipe.
Chilling Time4 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 spring form pan
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie