Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is a no-bake dessert recipe that is super easy to whip up. It has a homemade Oreo crust with a whipped cherry filling that uses real cherries, chocolate chips, and cherry gelatin. This is a rich cherry chocolate dessert that you're going to make over and over again for every holiday and event. The Oreo crumbles and the chocolate chips in the filling add a sweet crunch when you bite into this no bake cheesecake recipe.
Chilling Time4 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 spring form pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Christmas Puppy Chow
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Incredibly Irresistible Italian Tiramisu
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- The Easiest Tiramisu Ever
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cornflake Christmas Wreaths
- Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe