Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An easy, no-bake dessert, this summer berry tart is a winning recipe any time of year! But, embellished with red and blue fruit emblazoned across a white double-cream filling, Patriotic Summer Berry Double-Cream Tart is ready to celebrate the 4th of July or any other red, white, and blue holiday (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veterans' Day, Presidents' Day). A flaky, store-bought sweet pastry tart shell is a short-cut tip to making this beautiful dessert in no time."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- The Ultimate Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert Lasagna
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes