Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Luscious, rich and decadent, Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake is a delicious no-bake dessert that covers a multitude of cravings: caramel, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and salt!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 16 ounces carton of Salted Caramel Gelato, softened but not melted
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) carton Cool Whip, defrosted
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple Mansion Cake Recipe
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make