Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Luscious, rich and decadent, Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake is a delicious no-bake dessert that covers a multitude of cravings: caramel, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and salt!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 16 ounces carton of Salted Caramel Gelato, softened but not melted
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) carton Cool Whip, defrosted
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- The Easiest Tiramisu Ever
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Truffles
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks