Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Luscious, rich and decadent, Salted Caramel Icebox Cheesecake is a delicious no-bake dessert that covers a multitude of cravings: caramel, cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream and salt!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 16 ounces carton of Salted Caramel Gelato, softened but not melted
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) carton Cool Whip, defrosted
- More Cool Whip for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy No-Bake Lemon Icebox Cake
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie