Simple Strawberry Rhubarb Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe is super easy, it’s no bake and it’s delicious (the most important part)! There really isn’t much of a recipe to talk about with this recipe. You simply layer greek yogurt with the strawberry rhubarb pie filling and top with whipped cream. I used Greek Gods honey greek yogurt, I buy it from Costco and it’s my favorite. Maybe it’s just me, but I find that it tastes like cheesecake but with more protein and a little less sugar (but we’re not counting sugar with this recipe -- haha). Either layer it in dessert shooters, large shot glasses or stemless wine glasses. I loved serving this dessert in a wider shot glass, the greek yogurt I used is very filling so a little goes a long way. Plus this way, you can serve more people!"
Preparation Time5 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Lemon Bar Muddy Buddies
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Ritzy Bakeless Berry Cracker Cake
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- Fall-Favorite Pumpkin Spice Oreo Balls
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mud Pie Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles