Summer Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer is a time for picnics, cookouts, and outdoor adventures! When paired with fresh produce, this 5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip is a light and healthy snack to fuel your fun and satisfy your sweet tooth! If you’ve enjoyed fruit dip in the past, then you’ve probably tried those overly sweet versions that are full of things like marshmallow fluff, flavored gelatin, or whipped topping. Not here! I made it my mission to create an equally tasty and creamy dip with none of the fake stuff! Instead, my healthier fruit dip is sweetened only with a touch of honey and uses other natural ingredients. It’s a treat that you can enjoy at the pool (in your bathing suit) with no regrets!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Tropical No Bake Cream Pie
- 3 Ingredient Mason Jar Chocolate Mousse
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse