This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"If you love Boston Cream Pie, then these smaller, handheld portions are right up your alley. My family adores these delicious Boston Cream Cupcakes, a little fancier than ordinary cupcakes. Traditional Boston Cream Pie is buttery yellow cake, filled with custard or pastry cream, and smothered in chocolate ganache. While the cake is made from scratch, we’ve taken a short cake to cut down on your time in the kitchen. Instead of pastry cream, we’ve doctored up a boxed pudding mix. Making the ganache is easy too. All you’ll need for that is chocolate, cream, and butter."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time18 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 2/5 ounces instant French vanilla pudding mix
Read NextShortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Elegant Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Wide-Eyed Owl Cupcakes
- Shirley Temple Cherry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Chocolate Bugs Cupcakes
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Cupcake Recipe
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe