Bunny Butt Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Bunny Butt Cupcakes are the perfect Easter and Springtime-themed cupcakes for your next gathering. They have a delicious and moist chocolate cupcake base with a marshmallow and coconut flake bunny diving into buttercream “grass” frosting with white chocolate feet. I can imagine these sweet treats being brought to Easter gatherings, baby showers, birthday parties or why not make them just for a fun project? They are relatively simple to make and you can take as many shortcuts as you want to make it easier which I note in the recipe below."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 cup canola oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- One Bowl Super Moist Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Marble Cupcakes With Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Nut Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
- French Vanilla Coffee Cookies
- Nana's Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Simple Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Covered Madeleine Cookies
- Halloween Spiderweb Oreos
- Old-fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe