Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When I decided to make these Minnie Mouse Cupcakes, I didn’t realize just how simple they’d be! Easy, fun and definitely tasty–they’re everything a Disney cupcake should be. The best part is that the kids could absolutely help make these cupcakes. Not only is the recipe no-fail (I mean, it doesn’t even require eggs, it’s so simple), but the decorations are something the kids can put on. Plus, they’ll love the cupcakes. I mean, who doesn’t love a little marshmallow-topped treat with a tiny bit of candy action?! It’s definitely a winning cupcake recipe for sure. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This peach cobbler recipe tastes fancy, but without all of the fuss. 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler is honestly as simple… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Fig Truffles With Rum
- Saffron Rice Kheer