Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These festive Gingerbread Cupcakes have a wonderful ginger flavor. It is the perfect recipe for the holiday season if you love gingerbread! Sweet, with just a hint of the spices of the season, and a light and fluffy, creamy buttercream frosting all in one little treat! The ingredients in these gingerbread cupcakes are everyday ingredients. Nothing that you wouldn’t find in a relatively well-stocked pantry if you bake, that is. Again the frosting is made with ingredients you may already have on hand also! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Golden Twinkie Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolatey Cauldron Cakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Supreme Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chocolate Trick Or Treat Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe