This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My Mickey cupcakes are topped with fluffy vanilla buttercream and decorated to look like your favorite cartoon mouse. These cupcakes are perfect for parties and couldn't be easier to make. Why I Love These Cupcakes Fast and Fun: These cupcakes don't require any fancy decorating skills. Even kids can help make them. Easy: They start with a cake mix. Tasty: These rich chocolate cupcakes are topped with goodies like Oreos and candy. Great For Disney Birthday parties Announcing a surprise Disney trip Dessert anytime"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vanilla Almond Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Zucchini Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- One Bowl Super Moist Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Whip Cream Frosting
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Chocolate Lava Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake