Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I have a thing for Disney movies. In fact, I tend to love all things Disney. That is why these Mickey Mouse Cupcakes are one of my favorite desserts to make. This is a simple cupcake, decorated with cute cookie mickey ears and some fun marshmallow fluff. They are perfect for any Disney themed party, any get together, or even when watching a new Disney release or a favorite classic. No matter the reason you choose to whip these up, you will feel the magic. Even more fun is the fact that the kids can help you make these. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake sets itself apart from other run-of-the-mill pound cake recipes. The whipping cream in the… Continue reading: "Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer