This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade vanilla cupcakes are topped with frosting that’s tinted red, white and blue. An easy homemade cupcake is made with basic kitchen ingredients and takes just minutes to come together. Top them with an easy buttercream recipe, add patriotic colors and a cherry on top and you’ll be all set to celebrate the USA. A delicious dessert for your Memorial Day, July 4th and even Labor Day gatherings. Add festive sprinkles, edible cake sparkles and maybe even a little American flag! Festive, fun and delicious, these patriotic cupcakes will be the finishing touch on your dessert table. "
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
- Adorable And Delicious Octopus Cupcakes Recipe
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie