Red Cream Soda Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With such an easy recipe in your catalog there is no need to have store-bought cupcakes when you can have homemade ones! You'll be out of the kitchen in no time, and everyone will want your recipe! These cupcakes are as adorable as they are yummy! The red cream soda adds an extra little pop of flavor that is just so surprising and delicious! Great for a class party or any gathering where you need a scrumptious dessert! Enjoy! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCup Cake liners/ Muffin tin
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can Barqs red cream soda
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 bar of cream cheese (8 oz softened)
- 1 t vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July