Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes W/ Tequila
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" I decided to make a summer day treat, Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes W/ Tequila. It’s time to satisfy my own cravings! And this is the type of creation I love!! Sweet, salty, tart and yummy, all together. I poked holes in the cupcakes to add the tequila, which made it super easy. You could omit the tequila if you like (or make with something other than tequila). Add a slice of lime and strawberry to the top of the cupcake, and stick in a straw, and you have the perfect adult summer treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- Mini Creme Brulee Cupcakes
- Shortcut 3-Ingredient Cherry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Trick Or Treat Cupcakes
- Awesome Atomic Fireball Cupcakes
- Camp Fire Cupcakes
- Lovely Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie