This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sunkist Orange Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sunkist Orange Cupcakes are a bright citrus flavored cake that is light and fluffy but bursting with intense orange flavor. This Sunkist Orange Cupcakes recipe is perfect for parties – summer parties, birthday parties or just because it is Tuesday parties. The recipe is quick and easy, and the soda really makes them fluffy. The carbon dioxide bubbles in soda act as a leavening agent, therefore the cupcakes will rise and become very light, tender and fluffy."
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Boozy Strawberry Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Vanilla Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes