Candy Cane Cake with Peppermint Bark Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of moist & fluffy vanilla cake are dotted with handmade red chocolate sprinkles for a speckled watercolor appearance. A refreshing Candy Cane Mousse is then slathered between each layer & topped with a handful of chopped candy canes for an even greater burst of sweet coolness. The whole cake is covered with a decadent, wintery coating of peppermint buttercream. And if that weren’t divine enough, the cake is accessorized with mini apples wrapped in a candy cane bark. T Perfect to serve at all your holiday gatherings. It's also a tasty way to use up those leftover candy canes."
NotesThe Peppermint Bark Apples also make for a tasty stand alone treat. We highly recommend making extras.
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch cake rounds
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream