Candy Cane Cake with Peppermint Bark Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of moist & fluffy vanilla cake are dotted with handmade red chocolate sprinkles for a speckled watercolor appearance. A refreshing Candy Cane Mousse is then slathered between each layer & topped with a handful of chopped candy canes for an even greater burst of sweet coolness. The whole cake is covered with a decadent, wintery coating of peppermint buttercream. And if that weren’t divine enough, the cake is accessorized with mini apples wrapped in a candy cane bark. T Perfect to serve at all your holiday gatherings. It's also a tasty way to use up those leftover candy canes."
The Peppermint Bark Apples also make for a tasty stand alone treat. We highly recommend making extras.
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch cake rounds
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe