This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamy Chocolate Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Popsicles are incredible nostalgic frozen treats. Made with an easy-to-make, 7-ingredient chocolate pudding recipe, they're creamy, fudgy, and absolutely delicious. The family will love them! These Chocolate Fudge Popsicles are my children's absolute favourite. Rightly so ... they are insanely delicious. The chocolate mixture is basically a chocolate pudding mixture that's frozen into individual portions. The resulting homemade fudge pops are creamy, chocolatey, full of flavour, and taste exactly like a chocolate fudge pop from your local ice cream van. (I can hear the music ...so nostalgic.) You won't be buying store-bought ever again!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizepopsicle molds
Read NextOreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Cheater Fried Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Handmade Fruit Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe