Pina Colada Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These homemade pina colada popsicles are very tropical and taste so much better than a high calorie mixed drink. The coconut flavor is present and the hint of pineapple is extremely refreshing. There’s rum extract in them but you can leave it out or adjust it to your taste. These popsicles are so easy to make. They take just minutes to whip the up and can be enjoyed without feeling guilty. The hardest part about this piña colada popsicle recipe is trying not to eat them all."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Summer Sangria Sorbet
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Easy No-Churn Honey Ice Cream