Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli. Cannoli, baked not fried, just as delicious but a little bit healthier. Filled with a creamy Ricotta Chocolate Chip Filling, Perfect! A Classic Italian. Cannoli originated from the South of Italy, in Sicily. Typically they are made in a tube shape, from small to extra large and deep fried. The tubes are then filled with a sweetened Ricotta filling, sometimes filled with cut up candied fruit. And they were enjoyed by all. I hope you enjoy them too!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Cherry Pie Bombs
- White and Dark Chocolate Filled Croissants
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Mocklava (Easy Baklava)
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies