Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli. Cannoli, baked not fried, just as delicious but a little bit healthier. Filled with a creamy Ricotta Chocolate Chip Filling, Perfect! A Classic Italian. Cannoli originated from the South of Italy, in Sicily. Typically they are made in a tube shape, from small to extra large and deep fried. The tubes are then filled with a sweetened Ricotta filling, sometimes filled with cut up candied fruit. And they were enjoyed by all. I hope you enjoy them too!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy S'mores Turnovers
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Rustic Apple Plum Tarts
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette
- 30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls