This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli. Cannoli, baked not fried, just as delicious but a little bit healthier. Filled with a creamy Ricotta Chocolate Chip Filling, Perfect! A Classic Italian. Cannoli originated from the South of Italy, in Sicily. Typically they are made in a tube shape, from small to extra large and deep fried. The tubes are then filled with a sweetened Ricotta filling, sometimes filled with cut up candied fruit. And they were enjoyed by all. I hope you enjoy them too!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Chocolate Cinnamon/Sugar Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Chocolate-Covered Cream Puffs
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots