Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli. Cannoli, baked not fried, just as delicious but a little bit healthier. Filled with a creamy Ricotta Chocolate Chip Filling, Perfect! A Classic Italian. Cannoli originated from the South of Italy, in Sicily. Typically they are made in a tube shape, from small to extra large and deep fried. The tubes are then filled with a sweetened Ricotta filling, sometimes filled with cut up candied fruit. And they were enjoyed by all. I hope you enjoy them too!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mango Mascarpone Cream Puff Pastries
- Sweetest Cranberry Orange Scones
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Almond Bear Claws
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cherry Almond Brie Bites
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake