Chocolate Chip Cooke Peanut Butter Cream Pie
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cream Pie is a chocolate lover's dream! The crust is a homemade chocolate chip cookie, and the filling is a no-bake peanut butter cream. It's topped with homemade whipped cream, chocolate chip cookies, peanuts, and melted chocolate! It's a rich pie, but every single bite is so worth the richness! Since making this pie, it's been my most requested dessert! It's a crowd favorite that people cannot get enough of!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Caramel Apple Walnut Hand Pies
- No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Crazy Good Sugar Cream Pie
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Great Grandma's Gooey Butterscotch Pie
- 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Fresh Peach Pie
- Nana's Banana Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars