Valentine's Day Candy White Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’ve had Valentine’s candy on the brain in a big way lately. Valentine’s Candy Bark with White Chocolate is equally festive and delicious. It’s easy to make and is a great Valentine’s party recipe. A few recipe notes for this candy bark – you can use white chocolate, white chocolate chips or candy melts for your bark. We ended up using Ghirardelli white chocolate melts because we found them on sale (yes, with the Flipp app). They worked great!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- 2-Ingredient Conversation Heart Bark
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies
- Meringue Heart Pops
- Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs
- Chocolate Heart Break Cake
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Pink Lemonade Rice Krispy Treats
- Gingerbread Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp