This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentine's Day Candy White Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’ve had Valentine’s candy on the brain in a big way lately. Valentine’s Candy Bark with White Chocolate is equally festive and delicious. It’s easy to make and is a great Valentine’s party recipe. A few recipe notes for this candy bark – you can use white chocolate, white chocolate chips or candy melts for your bark. We ended up using Ghirardelli white chocolate melts because we found them on sale (yes, with the Flipp app). They worked great!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Read NextValentine Red Velvet Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies
- 28 Valentine's Day Desserts
- Chocolate Covered Peeps Heart Pops
- Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Candy White Chocolate Bark
- Mini Heart Sponge Cakes
- Sweet Chocolate Cherry Bombs
- Sweet Homemade Valentine's Day Suckers
- Easy Peasy Valentine's Day Patties
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp