This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentine's Day Candy White Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’ve had Valentine’s candy on the brain in a big way lately. Valentine’s Candy Bark with White Chocolate is equally festive and delicious. It’s easy to make and is a great Valentine’s party recipe. A few recipe notes for this candy bark – you can use white chocolate, white chocolate chips or candy melts for your bark. We ended up using Ghirardelli white chocolate melts because we found them on sale (yes, with the Flipp app). They worked great!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Read NextBlack Forest Lust Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites