This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies are a fun cookie to make with your loved ones. Sugar cookies are like a blank canvas to create whatever you like. Kids can make their own creations while mom can show off her skills a little more. The technique used to decorate these is called flooding. Have you ever done that before? All you need is a toothpick. It isn't all that hard to do. Spread the love this Valentine's Day with this delicious treat!"
Read NextEasy Raspberry Molten Cakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Easy Raspberry Molten Cakes
- Cherry and Cream Cheese Turnovers
- Chocolate Heart Break Cake
- Meringue Heart Pops
- Heart-Shaped White Chocolate Cakes with Raspberry Cream
- 28 Valentine's Day Desserts
- Sweet Homemade Valentine's Day Suckers
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- Sweet & Salty Movie Popcorn Chocolate Bark
- Mini Heart Sponge Cakes