Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making donuts at home! Yay! My kids are going to flip when they wake up tomorrow and find donuts for breakfast. These cake mix donuts are so ridiculously easy to make and so funnnnnnn!!! You can make any flavor you like - just grab the appropriate box of cake mix, and you're off to the races. I like to beat mine with an electric mixer just a litttttle bit longer than strictly necessary to incorporate more air into the batter - which makes them lighter and rise more (think of a nice domed top on your cupcakes)."
Cooking Time13 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Beyond Candy Canes – 32 Peppermint Desserts That Are Holiday Goodness
- Easy French Cream Puffs
- Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites
- 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
- Simple Panettone Cake Recipe
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Magic Cinnamon Buns
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Homemade Candy Cane Vodka
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Linzer Cookies
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Surprise Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Make Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars At Home
- The Most Delicious Cookies And Cream Hot Chocolate
- Easy And Festive! 20 Christmas Rice Krispy Treat Recipes