Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making donuts at home! Yay! My kids are going to flip when they wake up tomorrow and find donuts for breakfast. These cake mix donuts are so ridiculously easy to make and so funnnnnnn!!! You can make any flavor you like - just grab the appropriate box of cake mix, and you're off to the races. I like to beat mine with an electric mixer just a litttttle bit longer than strictly necessary to incorporate more air into the batter - which makes them lighter and rise more (think of a nice domed top on your cupcakes)."
Cooking Time13 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp