This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making donuts at home! Yay! My kids are going to flip when they wake up tomorrow and find donuts for breakfast. These cake mix donuts are so ridiculously easy to make and so funnnnnnn!!! You can make any flavor you like - just grab the appropriate box of cake mix, and you're off to the races. I like to beat mine with an electric mixer just a litttttle bit longer than strictly necessary to incorporate more air into the batter - which makes them lighter and rise more (think of a nice domed top on your cupcakes)."
Cooking Time13 min
Read NextAunt Pearl's Crescent Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake