This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Chocolate Mint Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate mint doughnuts that are baked, not fried, and mix up in minutes! Make some dense, chocolate cake doughnuts topped with mint icing for dessert! The chocolate mint doughnuts are super easy to mix up, and will be out of the oven and ready to dive into in no time at all. Baked instead of fried, it's doughnuts that you can feel a bit better about enjoying. Top them with some pretty green minty frosting and you have the perfect treat!"
Read NextAunt Pearl's Crescent Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake