Baked Chocolate Mint Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate mint doughnuts that are baked, not fried, and mix up in minutes! Make some dense, chocolate cake doughnuts topped with mint icing for dessert! The chocolate mint doughnuts are super easy to mix up, and will be out of the oven and ready to dive into in no time at all. Baked instead of fried, it's doughnuts that you can feel a bit better about enjoying. Top them with some pretty green minty frosting and you have the perfect treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Glazed Lemon Streusel Bars
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars
- Easy French Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Scout's Honor Tagalong Crescents
- Flaky Peaches 'n' Cream Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Doughnuts With Canned Biscuits
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
- Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Cappuccino Cinnamon Rolls
- Peach Ginger Cake
- Pumpkin Trifle