Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread is a timeless, classic recipe undated with a delicious Streusel nut topping. Enjoy for breakfast or as an afternoon snack or as dessert."
NotesStreusel ingredients listed on website.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (crisp)
- Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Rhubarb Torte
- Easy Homemade Raspberry Sauce
- Homemade Pound Cake Cupcakes
- No Flour Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Jello Roll Ups
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Fruit Popsicles