Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread is a timeless, classic recipe undated with a delicious Streusel nut topping. Enjoy for breakfast or as an afternoon snack or as dessert."
NotesStreusel ingredients listed on website.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting