This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rainbow Unicorn Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"How to make rainbow unicorn cupcakes. These cupcakes are actually pretty easy to make, and you don't need to be a great cake decorator to make them. The cupcakes are tie dye with three colors. I also used three colors of frosting to pipe on the top. Then top with a unicorn cupcake topper set from the store and add edible glitter for a cute and fun treat. These are perfect for birthdays or make them just for fun."
Read NextCute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe