This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Simple Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is so versatile, you can use it for just about anything. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this frosting comes together in a snap. Not only is this a great vanilla frosting, it’s also the perfect base for other flavor additives. Mix in any other flavored extract to create your own unique frosting. You won’t be disappointed in the light, creamy texture. Use this homemade frosting to top cakes and cupcakes or sandwich it between your favorite cookie."
Preparation Time15 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Read NextCream Cheese Frosting
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe